Admissions are open to all sections of society, irrespective of caste, creed and political affiliations. Preferential admission will be given to the economically and socially weaker sections of the society who can profit from our education. The school will continue to exercise its special responsibility for the education for Christians.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION
- Students are ordinarily admitted to Nursery.
- Registration for this Class is done two or three months prior to the commencement of the Academic year.
- The dates of registration are announced every year on the school bulletin board.
- The academic year usually begins in the first week of April.
- The school is fully co-educational from Nursery onward.
The forms of admission will be made available at the school office. The forms are issued for Nursery, LKG, UKG, Class- I, II, III, IV, V, VI and Class- VII from November onwards. Timings: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. (on all working days).
CRITERIA OF AGE
- Nursery : 2 years 9 months to 3 years 9 months by 31 st March.
- LKG : 3 years 9 months to 4 years 9 months by 31 st March.
- UKG : 4 years 9 months to 5 years 9 months by 31 st March.
- Class - I : 5 years 9 months to 6 years 9 months by 31 st March.